What is ISBIS?
ISBIS is an international society that is dedicated to the promotion of business and industrial statistics worldwide. This is interpreted broadly and includes areas such as financial and health services among others. ISBIS is part of a family of international associations that operate under the umbrella of the International Statistical Institute (ISI).
What does ISBIS do?
ISBIS promotes applications, research, and best current practices in business and industrial statistics, facilitates technology transfer, and fosters communications among members and practitioners worldwide.
Check out our history as well as conferences and activities since 1989.
y-BIS - Young Business and Industrial Statisticians is a special group that promotes the careers of young researchers and professional with many activities.
Contact any of the Executive Committee or Council members with your ideas and suggestions for ISBIS.
If you are not already a member of ISBIS, check here for why and how to join!
Recent ISBIS Conferences:
- National Conference on
“Excellence in quality, statistical quality control and customer satisfaction", Turin, Italy, September 2014
- Final Call for Papers: ENBIS14, Linz, Austria
- ISBIS 2014 and SLDM Conference, Durham, NC, USA, June 2014
- 2014 ESSEC/Centrale-Supélec Conference:, Paris, France, 16th May 2014
- 8th International Conference on Partial Least Squares, Paris, France, May 2014
- y-BIS conference, Istanbul, September 2013
- ISBIS Satellite Meeting, Hong Kong, August 2013
News and Reports:
- Current ISBIS Newsletter
- Past ISBIS Newsletters